18 April 2011

A day at the theatre, a night at the o2 and some calimocha...

Ok so my plea for followers obviously didnt turn out very well. But here are three things that happened to me this week, if anybody out there is actually listening...
1) I tried some calimocha! A spanish "cocktail" which all the spanish kids drink as far as I can tell, in the massive drinking gatherings called "bottelon". So, spanish lesson over, but I can confirm that calimocha is DISGUSTING. It is red wine and coke. It does not work, do not try it. And adding elderflower cordial does not make the taste improve OR save the ruined wine.

2) I went to the o2 academy (unfortunately not the one in london...) to see the decemberists. Which was AMAZING.


THE DECEMBERISTS!

and 3) i went to the theatre to see some shakespeare, so pretty high brow as things go. But my wonderful mother managed to tell everyone is was richard the third, not second. So i preread the plot and knew everything there is to know about the princes in the tower issue, only to find THAT richard was not yet born. But i still felt sophisticated, so it wasnt all bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment