19 April 2011

Becuase I just love lists...

My top twenty songs... in no particular order.


1 English Rose - The Jam

2 The Story I Heard - Blind Pilot

3 Who Needs Love - Razorlight

4 Beautiful - Belle and Sebastien

5 I wish I never saw the sunshine - Beth Orton

6 She is so beautiful - Mike Scott

7 Bird stealing bread - Iron and Wine

8 Sylvia Plath - Ryan Adams

9 Fuel Up - Stornoway

10 Quelqu'un ma dit - Carla Bruni

11 Just Like a Woman - Bob Dylan

12 Rox in a Box - The Decemberists

13 Goodbye England - Laura Marling

14 Wooden Nickels - Eels

15 John Wesley Harding - Bob Dylan

16 Here Comes the Night - Van Morrison

17 Everybody Hurts - REM

18 The Blind Men and the Elephant - Natalie Merchant

19 How to Save a Life - The Fray

20 Moon on the Rain - Fairground Attraction

So a bit of a mix... but my ideal playlist!

1 comment:

  1. Ok i just read this and i have to say great choice in music XD except from mb blind pilot? but then thats just me personally so dont take any notice! really love your blog check mine out it you have time amongst all your revision XD

    ReplyDelete