14 May 2011

My new project!

Went into Clifton Village today, and visited one of my favourite all-time shops, focus on the past. Found some beautiful old French hooks which I bought… planning to hang them on the wall and hang old dresses and photos etc of them! VERY excited.

 

http://www.focusonthepast.org/about.html

Hope to put some pictures up soon, but for now the camera battery has run out. Typical.

This is about as close to the hooks as I can find… but mine are a rusting green and all metal, including the back, and generally much nicer!

I also have an old chest to paint and an armchair to buy, and am planning to get very busy with my room the moment exams are over! I have so many ideas and things to buy, just need to start earning some proper money again. I can’t wait until my room is completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment